I’ve already shared a gift guide for the fellas this season, and now it’s the ladies’ turn. I upped the ante with this list – all items are under $100 but still span a lot of different price ranges. There’s truly something for everyone!
- I love Naked eyeshadow palettes. I have the Naked2 Basics Palette and use it almost every day, but this honey palette is an absolute dream. It would be perfect for the beauty-lover in your life. **Order by 12/19 for Christmas Eve delivery!
- Y’all already know my love for Nectar Sunglasses runs deep. They have so many styles for all the gals in your life. Whether she’s outdoorsy (Empire), a boss babe (Crux), or stylish af (Bae Side)… there’s a style for every personality. **Get 20% off sitewide with code GET20. Spend $60 or more and receive a free mystery pair of shades.
- When in doubt, go cozy. This boucle scarf is what winter dreams are made of – it comes in 5 fun colors and it’s under $50. If you’re in a hurry, order online and pick up at your local store!
- Dan recently surprised me with this hair drying brush that has a cult following… and I can totally see why. It does a great job of styling my hair and taming my natural waves. It’s also great for second-day touch-ups after dry shampoo. **Available on Amazon Prime, so you can get it fast!
- Jo Malone London fragrances are my all-time favorite. In fact, I definitely asked Santa to replenish my supply this year, and I am SO excited for a new bottle. English Pear & Freesia is my personal favorite, but there are so many scents to choose from. They also have amazing candles and bath & body products, if that’s more your speed. **Free gift with qualifying purchases. You can order online and pick up at your nearest store!
- I can personally attest that these pajamas are awesome. The softest, stretchy fabric and so many cute patterns to choose from – you really can’t go wrong! **I own the set with long pants and love them.
- Last but certainly not least – by now you’ve probably gathered that we are an Allbirds family. Dan and I both own multiple pairs and wear them ALL the time. My personal favorite is the Tree collection – I have both the Tree Runners and the Tree Toppers (pictured here). These shoes are seriously so incredible for travel, walking your dog, running errands and just living your life. One thing to note – they are only offered in full sizes. I’m usually an 8 or 8.5, and I always go with the 8 in these (they’ll stretch out a little with wear). **Order by 12/16 for FREE delivery by Christmas Eve!
There you have it – I hope this list is helpful as you check off those last few ladies on your list. Definitely pay attention to shipping windows to make sure you receive everything by Christmas, and I always recommend buying online and picking up in store if that’s an option. SUCH a time saver. Happy shopping!