Are you having trouble finding the perfect gifts for the guys in your life? They can be tricky. In this guide, I’ll be sharing gift ideas that are all under $50. Most of these items Dan already owns and loves, so we can definitely attest to quality!
Let’s get started…
- We’re a Minnetonka family. The quality of their moccasins is amazing – you’ll have them for life! These slippers would make a great gift for the guy who loves to lounge. They’re currently offering free shipping through 12/12/19 with code JINGLE.
- Nectar Sunglasses has so many great shades for the fellas. I particularly love the Goose style, which comes in 3 colors. Use code ebgabri to receive 15% off your order.
- If your guy likes to get fancy for the holidays, this tie is the perfect stocking stuffer. Currently 50% off and $5.00 flat rate shipping.
- Dan loves the Jack Black skincare line! The beard wash keeps his beard clean and soft, and moisturizes the skin underneath – it’s great for winter. Plus, it smells really good! They have a ton of products for the non-bearded guys too (Dan also loves the body wash and beard oil). You can order online and pick up at your nearest Ulta store.
- I love a good quilted vest – this one is a great neutral to go over a plaid button-up. It comes in 3 colors and has fantastic reviews. Currently 50% off!
- You’re probably already familiar with Yeti mugs and tumblers, but have you ever used one of their koozies?? They’re pretty amazing, and would make a great gift for the beer lover/tailgater in your life. Buy online and pick up in-store.
- If you’ve got a traveler on your list, this duffel would make a really nice gift! It’s a great size, durable design, and you can even personalize it for only $8 more. Currently 50% off with code TREAT.
So tell me – who are the guys on your list? Boyfriend, fiancé, husband/work husband? Dad or brother? I hope this guide has given you some inspiration to get them all checked off your list with gifts they’ll love. Let me know if you snag any of these items or if there’s something else you’re gifting the guy(s) in your life!