Amazon Prime Day is back yet again and I’m rounding up a few of my picks in the realms of fashion and beauty.
Here’s what you need to know…
Amazon Prime Day is actually a 2-day sale, featuring specials on lots of well-known brands. Think of it as an early Black Friday situation… you can snag items from top brands at great prices, making it a great time to either invest in something you’ve wanted for a while, or stock up on items you already know and love. The sale kicked off last night at midnight, so you’ve got another 24+ hours to take advantage of these low prices!
A lot of items have additional coupons available for Prime Members. If you’re adding an item to your cart, make sure to click and redeem any additional offers (they’ll be highlighted in green), and save even more $$.
You’ll get your orders in 2 days and Amazon makes returns extremely easy. My recommendation is (especially with clothing) to just place a big order of the items you really like/need and then send back anything that doesn’t work once you have a chance to try on.
So let’s kick it off with fashion… I was excited to see that few pieces that I already own are part of the sale – I’ll be sharing fit/quality of those items below. Enjoy!
- I shared this cute polka dot dress in a post earlier this year. It’s flowy and fun, and comes in a few colors. I ordered a medium based on reviews but a small may have been better… it’s an oversize/boxy fit so keep that in mind!
- These distressed skinnies are coming home with me. I love the quality of Levi’s jeans, and own this same style in solid black. I’m normally a 27 but based on reviews I went up to a 28.
- Love the easy breezy style of this sundress! It comes in a TON of colors/patterns.
- The perfect go-to wide brim hat for summer. Also available in a lot of different color combos – would be great for pool or beach days.
- I don’t own a Daniel Wellington watch, but I’ve heard only good things. Prices are really great during Prime Day so if you’re in need of a timepiece upgrade, now might be the perfect time!
- I ordered these Adidas sneakers last year and LOVE them. The CloudFoam makes them so cushy – they’re one of my favorite pairs of sneaks to wear when I take Barbara for a walk. They are true to size.
- These cropped leggings have great reviews and yours truly is in the market for a new pair or four. I love that they have a side pocket and all the fun available colors!
- I have the trefoil tank and love it, so it’s no surprise that this hoodie caught my eye. Such a good staple that you can throw on and go – perfect for travel or when you’re headed to or from a workout.
- Another cute sundress that caught my eye! I enjoy the boho style and the reviews are solid!
Let’s get into beauty. I already regularly order a few of my staple products from Amazon – like my moisturizer and mascara (#5 in the list below) – but I was pleased to see a few other items that I’ve been wanting to try included in Prime Day. Here are my top picks:
- I’m excited to give this illuminating primer from Stila a try! It corrects and evens skin tone and it’s cruelty free.
- There are great prices on the entire lineup of Foreo massaging cleansing brushes, and I am genuinely intrigued. Does anyone use/love them or something similar? Please let me know in the comments!
- Supergoop is a brand I’ve wanted to try for awhile, and what better time than in the thick of summertime? My skin is naturally oily, so a sunscreen that won’t aggravate the issue is ideal. Will report back!
- I already own this hair dryer because it was an Amazon Prime Day deal last year. It’s been really great, so I was excited to see it offered again this year. If you’re in the market, I highly recommend!
- This is my go-to mascara. I order it on Amazon because it tends to cost a little less, and I can also stock-up and get a few tubes at once. This is the closest dupe I can find to Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara.
- St. Tropez has a cult following, and for good reason. The classic sunless tanner is being offered in a few different sizes for Prime Day (including a travel-friendly size!) – I do recommend applying with a mitt, which you can also find on Amazon.
That’s it for now! Will you be shopping Amazon Prime Day? Got your eye on anything in particular? Let me know in the comments and thanks so much for reading, sharing, and purchasing through the links that I share!