Wedding season is in full swing! We absolutely love attending the weddings of our sweet friends and family – it’s always such an honor to be take part in their big day. Maybe it’s this love for love, or the fact that our third anniversary is coming in hot… but I thought today it would be fun to share some wedding guest style inspiration with y’all.
I recently ordered this dress from a retailer that’s new to me – Choosy. I love the rich emerald color, the fun floral and monkey print (for real, there are monkeys!), the pleating… this dress has details for DAYS. I ordered a 6 and I think it’s definitely true to size. Sadly, it is sold out in most sizes but if you’re an 8 or a 10, you’re in luck!
Here are a few other styles that I’m currently crushing on… I’m including different levels of formality (casual, cocktail, black tie, etc.)…
- I love a good jumpsuit, and the rich gold color of this one is absolutely beautiful – it’s under $200 and could easily be worn for a cocktail or black tie optional affair.
- This lace dress style has been popular for a few seasons now. It comes in several colors and the length makes it perfect for different dress codes or seasons! Under $70.
- This sassy high-neck option is perfect for a cocktail-attire wedding! Love the vibrant red. And it’s under $50… you can’t beat that.
- The detail on this dress is so fun! Love the high neck, peplum drop hem and textured material. Psst…this one is under $100 with an extra 25% off right now.
- Talk about dreamy for under $150 – if you have a black tie wedding coming up, this embroidered dress would be beautiful! I love this retailer because they offer sizes ranging from petite, to plus, to maternity – there’s truly something for everyone!
Hope this is helpful if you’re in need of a new frock for an upcoming wedding celebration. Do you have a few to attend this year? Personally, it’s a lighter year for us! Are you part of any upcoming wedding parties? Let me know in the comments and as always, thanks for reading!