Consider this your friendly neighborhood PSA that Christmas is ONE WEEK away! I honestly can’t believe it. Not to brag, but I’ve been done with my shopping for a few weeks now – because we had an early Christmas in North Carolina with my family over the weekend, and also because we fly to Paris this Friday and I just wanted it to be done so I can focus on getting organized and packing.
That said, if you’re (almost) down to the wire and have more gifts to get, I wanted to share a few ideas that are all available on Amazon Prime. I picked 10 items that will all get to you by Christmas, some of which I own and love! Let’s dive right in – keep scrolling for individual links to each item!
- Comfy Cozy Bathrobe | Personally, I don’t think you can ever go wrong gifting the ladies in your life with a cute and cozy robe. This one comes in a ton of colors and has amazing reviews!
- Essential Oil Diffuser | I’ve talked about ours on my Instagram stories and it really is a game changer. We got ours from Amazon a few years ago when we lived in Chicago – it helped both of us avoid waking up with dry throats and congestion in the winter months. But I also love to diffuse lavender oil if I’m having a particularly stressful day/moment. Helps me calm down! I like this option as a gift because it also comes with the oils, which you normally have to purchase separately.
- Kopari Coconut Melt | If you aren’t already familiar with Kopari products, you need to be. They are AMAZING – especially their signature coconut melt. You can use it to tame frizzy locks, as a body/facial moisturizer, makeup remover – hell, you can even shave your legs with it! This mini size would make a great little stocking stuffer!
- Jack Black Kit | I have been buying Jack Black products for Dan for a while now and he loves them! Let’s be honest – guys can be hard to shop for. This kit has a little bit of everything so the fellas in your life can pamper themselves this holiday season.
- Ember Mug | I recently discovered the Ember mug while standing in line at Starbucks (where you can also purchase them). It’s such a brilliant concept – you charge up a little “home base” for the mug, and then it will keep your coffee at a steadily controlled hot temperature for hours. I tend to reheat my coffee over and over, but that will definitely affect the taste. This would be the perfect gift for the caffeine lover in your life. (Psst… there’s also a travel mug if you know someone on the go!)
- Jade Roller Set | I hopped on the jade rolling train a couple of months ago and I have to say – I’m hooked. These bad boys are revered for their skin rejuvenating abilities when used regularly, and I could definitely tell a difference after using mine for a few days. It helps cut down on puffiness, and firm your skin – which is actually perfect this time of the year if you’re like me and you eat and drink everything in sight. It’s also great for applying your skincare products like moisturizer or oils.
- Tile | Another brilliant concept. This little square goes on your keychain and, with the help of an app on your smartphone, keeps you from losing your keys, wallet, bag, or whatever valuables/important things you tend to misplace. A certain someone who shall not be named in our house loses their keys on an almost-daily basis, so guess what was under the tree for them this year? (I’ll give you a hint, it’s not me or Barbara).
- Minnetonka Moccasins | Again, a great gift for the men in your life! These come in a few different colors and most sizes are Amazon Prime eligible. Love the shearling lining – so cozy!
- Le Creuset Skillet | We received this exact skillet as a wedding gift and we LOVE and use it all the time. Such amazing quality and this particular one is actually on sale(!!!) If you have a foodie or aspiring home chef on your list, this would be an amazing gift for them.
- Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Box | I have actually gifted this exact same recipe box to a couple of people over the years and it is so stinkin’ cute! Y’all know by now that I love any and everything Rifle Paper Co., and this is no exception. It comes with cards so all you have to do is fill them out – it would also be really sweet and meaningful gift idea to fill out the cards with heirloom recipes for someone in your family!
So tell me – where are you with your holiday shopping? Finished? Still more to go? Are you one to knock it all out early, or are you a Christmas Eve shopper? Let me know in the comments below and if you’re still in the market for some fun and thoughtful gifts, I hope this guide is helpful to you!